Temporary Part-Time Custodian
Mnaamodzawin Health Services and Noojmowin Teg Health Centre is seeking a Temporary Part-Time Custodian (6 hours/shift) 3 Days/Week - 6 MONTHS.
• Perform general preventative facility maintenance and repair duties
• General daily cleaning of facility
• Maintain inventory of maintenance, cleaning supplies and equipment
• Provide coverage in the absence of janitor
• Seasonal Maintenance ie: shovelling & clearing entrance and walkways, watering plants & vegetable gardens
• Reporting equipment deficiencies to supervisor
• Ordering supplies as required
• One to three years’ general maintenance and cleaning experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
• Knowledge of WHMIS with certification (or option to obtain within 3 months)
• Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety
• Current Ontario Driver’s License (and vehicle)
• Current CPR, First Aid Certification (or option to obtain within 3 months)
• Preference will be provided to individuals of Indigenous Ancestry
Deadline: Friday, August 23, 2019 at 12:00pm
Send Resume, cover letter, Criminal Reference Check, and 3 work-related references marked ‘Confidential’ by mail, email or in person to:
Mnaamodzawin Health Services
Postal Bag 2002, Hwy 540
48 Hillside Road, Aundeck Omni Kaning
Little Current, Ontario P0P 1K0
Phone: 705-368-2182 ext. 271
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
We thank all for their interest and application. Only those under consideration will be contacted.