Permanent Full-Time Receptionist
Mnaamodzawin Health Services Inc. and Noojmowin Teg Health Centre are seeking a Permanent Full-Time Receptionist
• Perform all receptionist duties and activities for incoming calls and greeting all visitors and clientele in a professional manner
• Maintain and monitor voice message system
• Maintain and monitor in/out board as well as sign in/out sheet
• Maintain and monitor the office equipment and order supplies
• Record & log incoming and outgoing mail and perform mailroom functions through distribution of incoming/outgoing mail as required
• Provide support services to Mnaamodzawin Health Services Inc. & Noojmowin Teg Health Centre employees in areas of typing, photocopying, ordering supplies, etc.
• Identify efficient and effective procedures that relate to the improvement of office administration
• Ensuring all client information, personnel matters and other information are deemed confidential
• Office Management/Business Administration and/or Medical Secretarial Certificate or three years relevant experience, in a health or office setting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Knowledge and understanding of the Ojibway culture, language and traditions is an asset
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Deadline: Friday, August 23, 2019 at 12:00pm
Send Resume, cover letter, Criminal Reference Check, and 3 work-related references marked ‘Confidential’ by mail, email or in person to:
Mnaamodzawin Health Services
Postal Bag 2002, Hwy 540
48 Hillside Road, Aundeck Omni Kaning
Little Current, Ontario P0P 1K0
Phone: 705-368-2182 ext. 271
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
We thank all for their interest and application. Only those under consideration will be contacted.