Job Summary: Noojmowin Teg Health Centre is seeking services of a Psychologist for a fulltime position. The Psychologist provides assessment and treatment services (in consultation with other health care providers as needed) for the benefit of clients and their families. The goal is to assist clients and communities to improve their health by addressing family violence, emotional well-being and other relevant clinical issues.
- PH. D in psychology from a recognized university
- Thorough knowledge and proficiency in psychological assessment, diagnosis and treatment for a wide variety of mental health issues
- Three to five years’ experience in health-related settings
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Commitment to and knowledge of community-based health care
- Knowledge of Anishinaabek health issues, culture and healing practices and commitment to working within Anishinaabek culture and values in service delivery
- Member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Ability to travel, reliable vehicle, a valid class G Driver’s License and clear driver’s record
- Clear vulnerable sector check required
- Proof of vaccination status required
Submission Pre-Requisites: Please submit a cover letter, resume, copy of registration, list three (3) work-related references and current vulnerable sector check.
Applications: Can be received marked ‘Confidential’, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by facsimile at
(705) 368-3922, or by mail to
Attn: Human Resources:
Noojmowin Teg Health Centre
48 Hillside Road, Aundeck Omni Kaning F.N.
Postal Bag 2002, Hwy. 540
Little Current, ON P0P 1K0
To learn more about this employment opportunity, call (705) 368-0083 ext. 235.
Miigwetch/Thank you for your interest in Noojmowin Teg Health Centre; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.